The Ultimate Healthcare Traveler’s Guide
Published April 12, 2022
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a traveling healthcare professional? Well, we’ve got you covered! We’re so excited to share this guide with you, created with information gathered from people just like you, who wondered what it would be like to become a traveling nurse or technologist.
Traveling Offers many Benefits over Traditional Employment:
- Better pay, less politics
- Freedom and flexibility
- The chance to explore new places
- Work in state-of-the art, Fortune Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals
- Learn new skills and become more marketable
- Amazing personal growth through new experiences and opportunities
Benefits of a Travel Career with Springboard Healthcare:
- Enjoy having your own personal Relationship Manager, whose sole purpose is to help you find the best job at the best pay. They have your back every step of the way.
- We have relationships with hospitals in all 50 states! Let us know what dream work destinations appeal to you and watch the opportunities pile up.
- Outstanding benefits: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k).
- Free online Cath lab and EP lab courses that earn you CEUs and help prepare you for the RCIS/RCES exams.
- Work with us for one consecutive year and receive your own FREE custom tailored and designed lead!
- Springboard supercharges your job search, backed by 20+ years in staffing Cath, EP and IR labs across the nation!